Customer safety and the safety of our team is our top priority. We are carrying out all necessary precautions, following Scottish Government guidelines, to ensure you can dine with peace of mind at Vesta including:
- Personal Protective Equipment available for our staff
- Updated training plans on cleaning and hygiene procedures and staff health checks
- New daily cleaning rota as well as weekly COVID-19 deep cleans by certified external company
- Clearly marked internal areas
- Reduced capacity to allow for social distancing
- Hand sanitising station
How you can help
Stay home if you feel unwell.
Book ahead to avoid wait times. To allow for social distancing, we’ve reduced our seating capacity. We’re are happy to accommodate walk-ins though where possible.
Wait to be seated on arrival and follow the floor markings once in Vesta.
We also ask our guests to pay by card and where possible, use contactless.
Finally, remember, we’re all in this together, so please be patient while we adapt.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to speak to a member of our team at Vesta, call us on 0131 220 0773 or email email@example.com